Upload your CV
Our client – a Global Travel Service Provider looks for a Finance controller.
- Guiding, monitoring and controlling the accounting activities;
- Suggesting & initiating cost saving & revenue improvement measures;
- Preparing reports to portray the monthly profitability, variance analysis vis- a-vis budgets;
- Preparing consolidated profitability report to the management on monthly basis;
- Overall responsibility to achieve a lower tax cost for the region and to ensure full tax compliance to minimize the tax risk to the group;
- Overall responsibility to ensure compliances with the relevant laws in the area of Corporate law, taxation – direct and indirect, exchange control regulations and other laws relating to the finance function;
- Ensure that the working capital of the group is managed efficiently with special control on receivables, advances and credit management. Payment to creditors within a reasonable time frame to ensure a fair payment reputation to the corporate;
- Primary responsibility to highlight exceptions / deviations from approvals, budgets, code of conduct, accepted management practices as may be relevant to the Operations Head;
- Responsible to ensure that the funds of the company are utilized efficiently and invested in the approved investment avenues;
- Periodic reconciliation of accounts with channel partners with motive of control over receivables for the region & delivering planned top line for the region;
- Responsible to ensure high level of accounting controls in processes to have a higher internal audit rating.
For more information, please contact:
- CA/ MBA in Finance /CFA or equivalent degree;
- 10-12 years of experience;
- Strong knowledge of RAS, Taxation, IFRS;
- SAP and 1C user;
- Fluent English.
Ksenia Stupnitskaya / Ксения Ступницкая
Senior Consultant / Старший Консультант
+7 495 280 0842