Upload your CV
Our client – an international IT company – looks for a Finance manager for the Russian Branch
Ensure Compliance with all legal and financial requirements for the branch
- Legal compliance in liaison with outside advisors as appropriate.
- Review the statutory accounts, corporation tax, VAT, payroll related taxes and any other legal compliances applicable in Russia and be responsible for the legal set of books.
- Manage reconciliations between Legal and Management set of books
Maintain a strong internal controls framework:
- Appropriate internal controls, policies and procedures are in place and working effectively, reviewed & enhanced regularly in order to ensure both local and international Sarbanes Oxley compliance requirements.
- Internal & External audit requirements.
Manage and take full responsibility of all finance functions/processes and projects:
- Accurate and timely monthly reporting to regional finance and EMEIA finance
- Activity within the Local finance team are both effective and efficient (i.e. Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Cash Management, General Ledger and Payroll etc.)
- Manage relationship with outside accountants
- Project managing finance system improvements / upgrades.
- Manage external reporting requirements
- Support Adhoc reporting requirements
Full responsibility for financial management of the Branch:
- Budget Preparation and support to Branch and Regional Management to ensure the business needs are met.
- Monthly forecasting of both expenses and cash flow.
Manage Branch Finance Team:
- Manage the Finance team members and functions.
- Motivate, develop and train the finance team members
- Oversee finance staff recruitment and training.
- Ensure a culture of continuous improvement
- Improve Finance staff’s performance through implementing and sharing best practice initiatives
Relationship Management and Communication:
- Act as the prime interface and partner with the regional division finance team, EMEIA finance team and other local functional teams.
- Collect feedback from the business on the performance of the Finance function and advise of appropriate corrective action where required.
- Review monthly management accounts pack for specific business area, and provide detailed analysis and explanations.
- Review actual performance, identifying key variances and advising on potential solutions and risk mitigation.
Continuous improvement / Standardizations:
- Implement financial standardisation across all regional business areas where appropriate and creation of a continuous improvement culture.
For more information, please contact:
- CPA or equivalent Finance degree / Qualification
- The candidate should have post qualification experience 6-8 years of experience, ideally including 1-2 years performing a similar or related role in a management capacity
- Knowledge of US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley Act is an advantage
- Experience working in a multi-national environment high tech environment
- Multicurrency / FX accounting environment
- English fluency is essential (written, verbal/spoken, reading)
- Enthusiastic, detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible approach to work with ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize & manage
Ksenia Stupnitskaya / Ксения Ступницкая
Senior Consultant / Старший Консультант
+7 495 280 0842