Internal Controls Senior Manager
Upload your CV
Our client – global travel service provider with offices in 130 countries – looks for an Internal Controls Senior Manager.
- Perform risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Create a detailed quarterly/ annual plan of review and testing the internal controls across the region
- Independent execution of internal audit/controls engagements, communication of results. Perform analytical procedures as applicable for the audits.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, etc. and summarize the findings in the form of reports.
- Test the effectiveness of the internal control system (ICS) of operational units, make recommendations and drive implementing the recommendations with respective stakeholders.
- Advise concerning risks, controls and efficiency of business and finance processes.
- Review existing operations, accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and recommend any necessary revisions or additions
- Build relationships with middle level managers across the region to understand issues and identify areas of improvement for the region as a whole.
- Monitor implementation of agreed action. Highlight delay in resolving audit findings.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
- Support internal/ external auditors during the audit of the region.
For more information, please contact:
- Certified Internal Auditor. A degree of certified Information System’s Auditor would be useful.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Internal Audit with a multinational or experience in a large multinational consulting firm.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Russian.
Elena Ksahina / Елена Кашина
Consultant / Консультант
+7 495 280 0842