Upload your CV
Our client, European producer of home appliance is looking for the Marketing Director.
Required abilities and skills:
- Developing company marketing strategy and efficient marketing mix.
- Developing marketing policy for the company products in Russia and CIS countries.
- Building product ranges in line with Russia & CIS countries’ market requirements and in cooperation with Product Management team. Product benchmarking and price structuring and positioning.
- Studying the market and consumer needs for further development of the product ranges and strategic planning of promotion of current product portfolio.
- Providing on-time information for the sales force and other internal partners on strategy and tactics of development of the product portfolio, and on modern market trends.
- Strategic resource planning for development of the company market activities. Marketing department cost management.
- Brand development: structured and correct Brand positioning and promotion in line with the global Brand strategy, but considering the local country specifics and environment. Enlarging Brand equity and awareness.
- Developing and implementing brand communication strategy in cooperation with the company’s lead agency taking into account general Market environment (competition, advertising, positioning, marketing budgets etc.).
- ATL: planning, coordination and liaison with media suppliers and agencies. Post-evaluation of ATL campaigns.
- BTL: developing and implementing adequate BTL strategy (incl. catalogues, leaflets, POSM, events etc.) adaptable to all territory. Post-evaluation of trade & consumer promo campaigns, PR, sponsorship, DM campaigns.
- Organizing corporate events (including national and regional fairs and exhibitions) and events for commercial partners in cooperation with marketing peers and other related departments.
- Market research activities, competition performance and price analysis.
- Generating, collecting and presenting creative ideas and initiatives related to the company marketing plans and activities from all countries, evaluating them and communicating usable “good ideas” and best practices to all territory and the company Managers involved.
- Managing and supervising all respective marketing budgets in cooperation with the Managing director, managers responsible for the countries and HQ. Marketing expenses planning and control.
- Managing and coaching the Marketing team -7 direct reports.
The Company offers the successful candidate the following:
- Minimum 5 years of related business experience at senior positions in marketing with international consumer goods vendors.
- 3+ year experience of leading marketing teams, strong leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills, analytical approach
- Strategic thinker and idea-generator
- Excellent implementer
- Great communication, networking and teamwork skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian, both written and spoken
- Proactive and sales driven
- Ability to work to deadlines in a highly dynamic environment
- Driving license category B
- Microsoft standard app user: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point
- Cost management.
- Brand planning.
- Experience in managing product lifecycle.
The Company offers a competitive package of market-based salary with bonus and other benefits commensurate with the candidate’s experience and the seniority of the position within the organization.