Upload your CV
Our client – an international company, producer of surveillance equipment and software – looks for a Sales Manager.
- Managing the relationships with a number of installers, system integrators and resellers who are new to the Company’s Channel Partner Program;
- Actively approach new potential customers and handle the incoming sales calls within the subsidiary, qualifying them and taking appropriate action;
- Doing outbound calls to develop non-active partners, or partners who have a good business potential;
- Visiting exhibitions and important key customers together with regional Key Account Managers;
- Pro-actively handling of the CRM lead queue; to qualify authorized partners – every partner has to be contacted personally and checked if the reseller is a good, potential partner of the Company;
- Responsible for trainings of authorized partners;
- Support Key Account Managers within the region.
For more information, please contact:
- B2B sales experience is required, preferably in IT/Tech industry in a partner channel;
- Experience with CRM systems – desirable;
- Fluent communication skills in English (intermediate), both written and verbal;
- Excellent organizational skills, being able to handle multiple priorities;
- A driven, pro-active and goal oriented individual with ability to take initiative and drive the development of the accounts.
- Ready for business-trips.
Ksenia Stupnitskaya / Ксения Ступницкая
Senior Consultant / Старший Консультант
+7 495 280 0842