Senior Consultant in Customs Law
Upload your CV
Our client is multinational consulting company is looking for candidates to the Senior Consultant position in Customs Law.
- Advise clients (all industries) on various customs issues, perform legal analysis and draft client reports
- Communicate with the clients and participate in client meetings
- Participate in customs reviews and audits, identify customs risks and develop recommendations for their mitigation
- Prepare requests and responses for submission to the customs authorities
- Supervise work of junior colleagues, provide timely feedback, effectively delegate and provide on-the-job coaching
- Participate in business development initiatives, client conferences and seminars
- Ensure internal compliance with risk management requirements.
For more information, please contact:
- University degree in Customs Affairs, Law, Economics
- 3+ years of relevant experience – obtained either from professional services firms or from industry
- Sound knowledge of customs law, good knowledge of global trade regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver quality results
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times
- Excellent communication skills – fluent Russian and English (the ability to formulate, present and write concise, clear summaries on customs related matters)
- All candidates must have travel mobility.
Kashina Elena/ Кашина Елена Consultant / Консультант +7 495 280 0842 firstname.lastname@example.org