Senior Finance Manager for CIS Region
Our client – global visa service provider with offices in 130 countries – looks for a Senior Finance Manager for CIS Region.
Upload your CV
- To do consolidation of Budgets, Forecast, Actual and Reporting variances for the region.
- Responsible to ensure ease of understanding of the financial information for the management.
- Preparation of project budgets;
- Regional Applicant Count Budgeting/Forecasting, trend analysis etc.;
- Consolidating of annual/ regional budgets and quarterly forecast;
- Forecasting Annual EBIT vis-à-vis budget EBIT;
- To prepare MIS for the region to portray the monthly profitability, variance analysis vis-à-vis budget. Maintain application statistics for CIS & Eastern European Region;
- Getting inputs for key reporting figures from local Region Finance Managers;
- Submitting detailed EBIT performance dashboard on a monthly basis to all stakeholders.
- Analyzing the trend of application counts, highlighting the risks to the management;
- Getting inputs from Regional Finance Manager in preparation of Heads up to be prepared before month end to estimate the EBIT vs budget;
- Maintaining regional level model of the service fee and sharing list for all the countries vis-à-vis change in the exchange rates;
- Highlighting risks/improvement areas to the operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Drive increasing Value Added Services Sales with Business team through regular calls, reporting, incentive programs etc.
- Provides the comprehensive analysis of the projects costs spent vs the projects estimated benefits.
- Creation of vendor evaluation and contract assessment forms.
- Maintenance of Mission-wise Holiday list reports for the region.
- Ensure adherence to cash forecast procedures and cash management group policies.
- Update of Bank Account Details and Signatory lists on quarterly basis.
- University Degree in business administration or adequate professional experience focusing on Finance/Accounting;
- 5+ years total professional experience in related fields;
- Expert Knowledge of MS Office applications especially in MS-excel/Power Point (knowledge is Macros is preferable);
- Expert in presentation of raw data in a meaningful way with presentations;
Solid knowledge of RAS and IFRS accounting is a must;
- Knowledge in SAP & Business Planning Consolidation Tool is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Strong analytical approach & Business Support Acumen;
Strong communication skills.