Treasury & Banking Leading Specialist for CIS Region
Our client – global visa service provider with offices in 130 countries – looks for a Treasury & Banking Leading Specialist for CIS Region.
Upload your CV
- Responsible for all banking activities / transactions, including short and long term financial planning, Bank relationship, daily cash management, cash forecast etc. in the CIS Region.
- Ensure cost controls & cost reductions wherever possible in areas such as bank charges
- Responsible for Liquidity Management & Hedging
- Ensure compliance related to treasury & banking activities
Qualification & Experience:
- Cash & short term investment management and the management of day to day cash flows in the CIS Region;
- Facilitating Electronic Banking (including wires, ACH, stop payments etc.) in the CIS Region;
- Monthly cash reporting of the CIS Region to Corporate Treasury, complete with an analysis of where the cash is invested/parked;
- Cash management, credit facilitation, budgeting and forecasting for all entities in the CIS Region;
- Implement treasury policies and operational procedures across various locations in the CIS Region;
- Movement of funds between accounts and ensuring that maximum funds are parked with BBB- and above banks;
- Managing Corporate Credit Card Program in the CIS Region;
- Ensure proper accounting for all treasury related transactions, coordinate integrated cash forecasting process, manage short term borrowing activity under revolving credit facilities and manage foreign currency hedging program for CIS Region;
- Controlling various bank charges as levied by bank to initiate corrective measures to reduce overall banking cost;
- Monitoring & weighing of weekly liquidity & managing free cash;
- Opening of bank accounts, maintenance & control of global bank accounts & resolving all bank related queries;
- Responsible for day to day banking activities. Creation & updating of all banking related MIS;
- Custodian for all Treasury related documentation and agreements in the CIS Region;
- Provide banking support to all projects & execution of strategic initiatives in the CIS Region.
- Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance or equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 7 — 8 years of overall corporate treasury experience including cash management, cash flow forecasting, foreign exchange and hedging with minimum 5 years in a managing capacity in MNC;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English;
- Strong communication and people management skills;
- Good self-organization skills, ability to multi task;
- Ability to Innovate and enhance procedures and methods to increase productivity & cost effectiveness.